Sunday 30 September 2007

Playa Jacó

Jacó is considered to be the most touristic beach in Costa Rica - a paradise for surfers. Well yes, the beach of Jaco is a nice place... if you like americanised Costa Rica with nice houses, construction, lots of tourists and lots of drugs.
Actually we found a place on the beach which was completely empty and the trees were hiding the ugly constructions. As it was the first time for me being in the ocean, you can imagine the child-like happyness on my face, jumping up and down in the waves. Pura vida thousands of times!!!
For nightlife there are a couple of places with reaggeton beats, of course, and another one which has something like house-music but is full of weed-smoke.

P.S. just next to my cabin, I saw a monkey!!! A real monkey!!! And on my way back from the bus window I actually saw a crocodile!

No comments: